CyberPower Inverter/ Emergency Power System (EPS) utilize state-of-art Microcontroller technology for the supply of lighting, generator, heater, refrigerator, motor, and other apparatus to provide resources during crisis or failure of regular systems. Pure Sine Wave output with the adjustable AVR feature is highly flexible to supply continuous power to various types of loads under all kinds of environments. The large LCD panel showcases comprehensive information including load level, battery level, voltage and other vital equipment status with a push-of-a-button.
The competitive design has not only make it the best choice generators but flexible enough to be adopted as UPS for computers and other sensitive equipments. As it accommodates external batteries which is hot-swappable and easily plugged in, the EPS could supply a consistent 220 output voltage in the event of a complete power loss, severe brownout or over-voltage.
- Electric Lighting
- Heating System
- Noiseless, Fuel and Maintenance Free
- High Charging Current for Quick Recharging - Up to 5 times faster
- Bypass Mode Allows for Charge Only
- Generator Compatible Allows Longer Runtime
- Unlimited Battery Expansion Capability to Increase Runtime
- UPS Function for Auto-Changeover
- Affordable DC Input Voltage- Minimum 12V battery required
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR)
- Brownout and Over Voltage Protector
- Multifunction LCD Readout
- Small & Light in Dimension
- Reverse Polarity Warning